Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Are you an expert in designing, installing and implementing Cloud Infrastructures? We are looking for you..
As a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you help to set up and manage the technical infrastructure of our customers. You will take care of the implementation and handling of changes and solving disruptions and escalations. The ideal candidate feels competent to work at a high technical level, is eager to learn and is willing to follow the applicable processes and procedures.
Fortytwo Security empowers companies to detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats. We perform security audits and consultation to help our customers secure their information security systems and comply with industry regulations. Our trusted security leadership is used to prevent security breaches at small and large companies worldwide. Our mission is to create safer environments for companies, so they can perform better.
- Design, migrate and implement customer environments.
- Migrations from on-prem to public cloud.
- Contributions to architectural designs and infrastructural improvements.
- Writing Automation code and developing CI / CD Pipelines.
- Assist with vulnerability assessments and security audits.
- Completed Bachelor or Master in IT.
- Experience with design, deployment and management of infrastructures.
- Knowledge of configuration management, Infrastructure as Code and CI / CD such as Gitlab CI, Python, Ansible, Terraform and Packer.
- Experience with Public cloud (preferably AWS).
- Experience with Linux and / or Windows.
- AWS certification is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- You are flexible, self-critical and stressful.
- You like teamwork and are not afraid to take initiative.
- IT Security is in your DNA.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible and relaxed working atmosphere.
- Participate in a great culture and help innovate the future.
- Competitive salary.
The ideal candidate feels competent to work at a high technical level, is eager to learn and is willing to follow the applicable processes and procedures.
Do you like a challenge? And would you like to help organizations with all their Cloud Infrastructure and Security issues? You can apply by sending your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Fortytwo Security
Fortytwo Security is active in the field of information security. We mainly focus on management (plan, build, run, support) of critical environments, security audits (PCI-DSS QSA), assessments such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and consultancy. Our goal is to help organizations to get or keep their information security in order. In addition, we do security management and security log monitoring for our customers.
Fortytwo is located in Amsterdam and Barcelona and consists of a pleasant, hardworking team of true IT security enthusiasts.
Fortytwo security is founded on the ideals of dependability, dedication, perseverance, and a hard but fun work ethic. We believe our commitment to these values will result in a level of service and success unmatched in the industry.
Our employees say
“We like to work smarter – not harder.”
“We don’t fit in a category, we are a category.”
“We are trained and skilled professionals, we just like to wear sneakers.”
“Knowledge is Power.”