Sales Professional ICT (Barcelona)
Fortytwo Security empowers companies to detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats. We perform security audits and consultation to help our customers secure their information security systems and comply with industry regulations. Our trusted security leadership is used to prevent security breaches at small and large companies worldwide. Our mission is to create safer environments for companies, so they can perform better.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for lead qualification and development to join our Barcelona office, focusing on the Spanish market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, setting up outbound campaigns, and following up leads. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart salespeople.
- Contribute to expand our client base
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with prospects
- Understand prospect’s business and information security environment
- Assist other Sales Executives when help is required
- Maintain internal systems to record details of accounts, sales communication and up to date contacts
- Successful B2B sales experience of at least two years
- Persistence and willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, phone & email)
- Good level of Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Technical background is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help secure companies against cyber threats
Like to know more about this job? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Fortytwo Security
We help companies navigate the cyber security field, and secure their information security systems, comply with industry regulations and provide them with services to facilitate a proactive defence.
Fortytwo security is founded on the ideals of dependability, dedication, perseverance, and a hard but fun work ethic. We believe our commitment to these values will result in a level of service and success unmatched in the industry.
Our team of security consultants and auditors are registered PCI DSS QSAs. As security enthusiasts’, we focus both on the technical and business aspects of information security.
We understand the challenges faced by businesses to reduce risks in the face of ongoing cyber security threats. As trusted market leaders we are dedicated to prevent security breaches at small and large companies worldwide. With our dedicated teams we advise, solve and help out.
Our employees say
“We like to work smarter – not harder.”
“We don’t fit in a category, we are a category.”
“We are trained and skilled professionals, we just like to wear sneakers.”
“Knowledge is Power.”
Join a cybersecurity leader that will engage
inspire your creativity and
develop your career!
Want to know more about this job?