Fortytwo Security empowers companies to detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats. We perform security audits and consultation to help our customers secure their information security systems and comply with industry regulations. Our trusted security leadership is used to prevent security breaches at small and large companies worldwide. Our mission is to create safer environments for companies, so they can perform better.
Exciting, challenging opportunity for an experienced Information Security & Compliance Consultant to join our Amsterdam based team. 12 month contract to start, with strong possibilities of long-term contract. The ideal candidate should be competent to work at a high technical level, be a strong team player and be willing to follow applicable processes and procedures while maintaining the flexibility to “think outside the box”.
- Contribute to development and documentation of Information Security and Compliance policies and standards in collaboration with various internal teams
- Contribute to assessments and audits of compliance with the established controls
- Develop internal facing technical documentation, wiki pages, periodic security oriented communication to spread awareness about Information Security policies and standards
- Knowledge of current security trends, threats, and techniques.
- Significant experience performing penetration test and/or vulnerability scans.
- Familiar with security standards like OWASP, CEH, PCI DSS or willing to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Dutch or/and English)
- You are flexible, self-critical and stress-resistant
- You like teamwork and are not afraid to take initiative
- You have empathic ability; have good social skills and analytical thinking
- Young vibrant working environment in the centre of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
Like to know more about this job? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Fortytwo Security
We help companies navigate the cyber security field, and secure their information security systems, comply with industry regulations and provide them with services to facilitate a proactive defence.
Fortytwo security is founded on the ideals of dependability, dedication, perseverance, and a hard but fun work ethic. We believe our commitment to these values will result in a level of service and success unmatched in the industry.
Our team of security consultants and auditors are registered PCI DSS QSAs. As security enthusiasts’, we focus both on the technical and business aspects of information security.
We understand the challenges faced by businesses to reduce risks in the face of ongoing cyber security threats. As trusted market leaders we are dedicated to prevent security breaches at small and large companies worldwide. With our dedicated teams we advise, solve and help out.
Our employees say
“We like to work smarter – not harder.”
“We don’t fit in a category, we are a category.”
“We are trained and skilled professionals, we just like to wear sneakers.”
“Knowledge is Power.”